Thursday, December 9, 2010

Favorite and Least Favorite Things About Class

Overall, I feel that this class was very informative and interesting. One of my favorite things about this class was the fact that it was available online. This was my first online class and I enjoyed having the luxury of being able to have an online class. Another one of my favorite things about this class was the textbooks that we used. I found both of the textbooks to be very helpful. They both explained concepts in great detail and they provided excellent examples that helped me grasp the concepts. Another thing I enjoyed about this class was that all of the students were able to view their classmates blogs and share comments with them. This helped me look at some of the concepts in a different way and understand them better. One of my least favorite things about this class was that we had to post on our blogs twelve hours apart. Another one of my least favorite things about the class was that we never had the chance to meet up as a class and discuss the concepts we were learning about. One way I think this class can be improved is by removing the time restrictions on the blog posts.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kenny Powers, having the class be available online was also one of my favorite things about this class as well. Being able to work on classwork from the comfort of my own home really made things a lot easier on my life since I'm really busy with other things such as work. I also liked the fact that you brought up the blogging system. It is really a great way to see what your classmates think on a certain topic, and like you mentioned, in some cases would really help you on answering your own question after reading theirs!

    ReplyDelete