Friday, November 19, 2010

Mission Critical Website

The Mission Critical Website was very useful. This website was helpful for me because it contained many links to a variety of different concepts. Under "The Basics" heading of this website, I found the links to be very informative. I especially found the page about Universal Statements to be useful. The Conjunctions and Disjunctions page also helped me get a better understanding of the concept. There were also many informative links under the "Analysis of Arguments" heading. One of the links that I found very useful was Deductive arguments because the concepts were explained in great detail and the exercises were helpful. The "Fallacies and Non-Rational Persuasion" heading also contained some interesting links. The fallacy review exercises and the quiz were extremely helpful as well. The Misdirected Appeals and Emotional Appeals sub-headings were very useful. Overall, this website was definitely useful to me and it helped me better understand many concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment